Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Champion Points.

Nénlindë
Nénlindë
✭✭✭
So I've searched everywhere, Even watched some BS 40 minute video from Deltia, and I cannot find an answer to my question. Hopefully the forums can help me.

Do I have to be using the same mundus stone in order to use and have active the benefits of champion points, or do they automatically work without the corresponding mundus stone?

Example: The Lover tree "Healthy" Do I have to be under the Lover mundus stone in order to get the effects I picked inside that champion line?
Charmander
every time
nothing ever beats charmander
  • Zuuman
    Zuuman
    ✭✭✭
    No
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Champion points are basically the new soft caps. Mundus stones are separate bonuses that stand alone.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • Nénlindë
    Nénlindë
    ✭✭✭
    nordsavage wrote: »
    Champion points are basically the new soft caps. Mundus stones are separate bonuses that stand alone.
    Zuuman wrote: »
    No

Tyvm!
    Charmander
    every time
    nothing ever beats charmander