Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Brand new, looking to make friends to play with!

DerpyGoldfish
DerpyGoldfish
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone!

Currently, I'm a LVL6 Nightblade / Imperial / Ebonheart faction. I just joined and I'm looking for someone to play with. I'm on the NA servers. I'm totally willing to reroll, as I'm not far into the game. You can find me @Scribbles :smile:
  • Sonde_Ke
    Sonde_Ke
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for people to play with also....I'm new to the game just started playing yesterday.
  • Oberon45
    Oberon45
    ✭✭✭
    PC, Xbox1, PS4?
    (it always helps to include that as they are all on different servers)
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DerpyGoldfish.. Hah, I love that name. I'm playing DC on EU server at the moment. So if you ever move across, then hit me up on @poltergasm
    Just got my Imperial Sorc (stam build) VR1 the other day, but looking to roll a new character finally!

If I don't see you, I hope you enjoy the game and find someone to play with :)
  • botswanabanana
    botswanabanana
    Soul Shriven
    You guys on Xbox One? I came to the forums to post the exact same thing. If so add me MinkPilot56
  • Suisyo
    Suisyo
    ✭✭
    If you're on Xbox then shoot me a message. I am also in EP in NA server.

GT - Suisyo15

My main is lvl 42 Templar but I have a lower lvl alt that's at 13 Sorc, either way I'd be glad to help you guys out with any questions you have etc.
    Altmer Templar & Bosmer Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact
    Xbox One - NA
  • Sonde_Ke
    Sonde_Ke
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on ps4