Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Does anyone have any spare fire resistant gear they could part with? :)

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
Would anyone be willing to part with some fire resistant gear i could really use it .:)
  • xShadows_Vixenx
    What level are you and console etc? I can make fire resistant glyphs if that helps im on ps4...
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    What level are you and console etc? I can make fire resistant glyphs if that helps im on ps4...

oh im on xbox :( ubt if u know anyone on xbox that cud help let me know :)
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    anyone have any extra fire gear they can part with?
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn't any fire "gear" in ESO. The only fire resistance that can be added is with an enchant that can be added to jewelry. Find a maxed out enchanter and they can make you one for a cost.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Willy8257
    Willy8257
    What lvl gear are you looking for? I am an enchanter, but I can only make up to lvl 45 enchantments.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    You better off not using any you still take 30% more fire damage as a vampire with maxed fire resist and you lose damage not sloting best in slot rings
    Edited by chevalierknight on August 5, 2015 11:01PM
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Willy8257 wrote: »
    What lvl gear are you looking for? I am an enchanter, but I can only make up to lvl 45 enchantments.

oh im not sure i havent even thought about it im level 50
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    You better off not using any you still take 30% more fire damage as a vampire with maxed fire resist and you lose damage not sloting best in slot rings

what? lose damage not slotting best in slot rings? whats that mean?
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Mugetsu wrote: »

what? lose damage not slotting best in slot rings? whats that mean?

You will be losing better enchants on the rings you put the fire resist on and not even geting good resist for the loss
    Edited by chevalierknight on August 6, 2015 2:04AM