Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Bonuses to healing help

Awolf96x
Awolf96x
✭✭
Do the self heal effects from skills like blood craze and strife get bonuses from abilities that increase healing done and healing received if either or just one? I'm trying to decide how to spend some champion points and wondering if rapid mending effects them.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would recommend also naming the bonuses that increase healing dealt or healing recieved. I know some have some small prints. But both skills are healing yourself, so it is increased by bonuses that increase that (but the fine print matters).
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU