Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New character looking for party (NA) (xbox one)

TSaVO1012
TSaVO1012
Just created a new toon , lvl 7 at the moment looking for some people to run throug some quests and ultimately just have a good time playing the game with others. I will be on from about 5 CT for most of the night. Post a reply and can link up in davons watch.
Edited by TSaVO1012 on July 20, 2015 8:30PM
  • pjkreese
    pjkreese
    hey wondered if you wanted to party up tonight
  • Ov3rkiIL
    Ov3rkiIL
    If you ever get big into PvP, and want to be apart of a more organized militaristic scene, look us up.
    CZo8uzn.jpg
    Xbox One | North America | Ebonheart Pact | Haderus Campaign | 18+ Mature Community
    Leader of Scorched Earth - PvP | Xbox NA | Haderus Campaign
    Scorched Earth is the leader of the Scorched Earth Auxiliary Alliance
    www.scorchedearth.corplaunch.com
    Combat Veteran - U.S. Army Infantry, 3 years with the 101st Airborne, 12 months in Afghanistan.10+ years of creating and leading gaming communities on Xbox/PC
  • blaze126
    blaze126
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on EP NA servers, add me Gt: blaze126
  • DrSkyentist
    DrSkyentist
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a questing buddy as well! I'm in Ebonheart, level 7 as well (as of yesterday) on XB1. Gamertag is DrSkyentist main Characters name is Vahraniik Wo

I'm in the eastern time zone and am usually online after 6 my time on weekdays and on when I can during the weekend.

High Elf, Sorcerer specializing in destruction magic.