Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Connectivity. One Char lags out, Other Char plays fine

Dirtqueen
Dirtqueen
Soul Shriven
Has anyone else had the situation where one char can't stay logged on or in contact with the server for more than a couple of minutes after each log-in (he runs around fine, grass and water move etc. but no response from NPCs, players or crafting). He's in Mistral. I also see players and NPCs around this char moving in slow-motion, not just those typical spasms of movement.
But the other char logs in and plays fine in all situations for hours. He's in Davon's Watch.
??
  • MTibbs89
    MTibbs89
    ✭✭✭
    I've had issues like this before. My characters in AD and EP typically played just fine, but any time I went to the DC characters, they lagged out horribly. I haven't had the issue for a while, though, except the last two days were pretty laggy overall for me. No idea how to fix this, or if there even is such a fix. It did sometimes help if I left congested areas, but that did no good when I had things to do in the cities.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed issues logging in to a character if I leave them in Rawkla, but have not had the issue in a while. Mistral would not be at all like Rawkla with regards to player population.

Do you notice the same issue if you go to another zone?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Dirtqueen
    Dirtqueen
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks.
    And good news for my chars - since I posted -
    I received a small patch when I most recently logged on. The patch must have been issued overnight Aug 3?. Anyway, ALL my issues are gone. All chars play fine in their regions.
    -Dirtqueen