Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Connection Issues (LOGIN FAILED)

Geemarc
Geemarc
✭✭✭
Is anyone else having problems connecting to the server. EU megaserver.

Since today's patch I am getting the messages:

LOGIN FAILED Connection to server timed out. Please try again later.

LOADING PROFILE FAILED. You do not currently have network connectivity. This title requires a Sony Entertainment Network Account and a network connection.

Other times it will just sit on the loading screen and do nothing until I restart the game.

I've managed to log in to the server once since the servers came back up. My internet is working fine, I can play other online games like Destiny etc.
  • wormfudge
    wormfudge
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. It's been a more frequent issue since the last patch for me. It's quite ridiculous for an online only game. It's like trying to ice skate up a hill. Total dysfunction and neglect on the developers behalf
  • WellJustSayin
    WellJustSayin
    ✭✭
    Yes, Its been happening for most since release, but since the latest patch, it seems to be effecting even more people and ZOS is pointing fingers instead of giving us some real answers.
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    Last night was the first night since the patch that I didn't have a CE or unable to connect error. Even when I do get them it is one per night (about 4 hours of gaming per night). So while annoying, it doesn't stop me from gaming. I guess I am one of the lucky few.