Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Vet ranking/Champion system?

Cazzy
Cazzy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
So I'm level 30 at the moment and know the Veteran Levels are being trashed "mid 2015" and being replaced with the Champion System. Firstly, does this mean I miss out on anything or will I still have all the advantages Vets have with the new system? I also would like to know if I can do quests in other alliance areas after level 50, or if this is being trashed with Vets. Sorry if I'm super confused, was in an accident a few months ago and my brain feels like soup xD
  • The_Boze
    The_Boze
    I know they have mentioned wanting to trash the Vet ranks and such, but at this point i would just play like they are not going anywhere anytime soon. In my opinion I do not think they will get rid of the questing in other factions. That would cut out quite a bit of content from the game and i highly doubt they will do that. If they remove Vet ranks they will probably leave Caldwells Almanac in place and just change the mobs there from vet rank to level 50+. As i said thou these are just my opinions. Hope this helps you out.