Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to game, looking for friends or possible friendly guild.

shortycountry
shortycountry
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone,

I have been playing the game for a week or so now and enjoying it so far but think I would enjoy it even more with one or more friends or a friendly guild to level up with. I'm currently on PC lvl 13 Nord/Ebonheart Pact on the EU server but happy to re roll if someone wants to casually level up an alt. Would also like to look into doing pvp too.

Anyone out there in a similiar situation?

ShortyCountry
Meh...
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if Nords could be able to pickpocket others, or striking out from the shadows to assassinate a "precious" target? ;) Because if they could, then I cannot see any reasons for declining your potential application to our friendly Justice System-guild :)
  • shortycountry
    shortycountry
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the reply man, I don't really have any stealthy characters at the moment so not sure how much use i'd be. But if I ever roll one I will give you a shout out!

Meh...
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, we are always open for new applicants ;)
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can friend me. My friends from other games can't / won't play ESOTU, so I need to make new friends here.
    Dracindo : Lv 20 argonian nightblade
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracindo: why do not want to have new friends (erm, "fellow soul-less sufferers" :)) ?
    We need more filthy rogues in our branch!
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    The Adamantine Order is a friendly, very helpful social guild for AD!

We help players of any level with all kinds of group content and have different weekly events on every day!
    Our guild is a casual but active guild full of people who are passionate about the game, wanting to complete the game to its fullest as well as getting all of those achievements!

You can find more out about us by visiting our thread or taking a look at our website!
    2csb9dk.jpg