Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Can't Find Recipe

MyM16sHot
MyM16sHot
✭✭✭
Lemon Flower Matze. WHERE DO I FIND IT?
VR8 Dumner Nightblade PS4-NA-DC
lvl12 Imperial Dragonknight PS4-NA-EP
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check guild store vendors. I have some 30+ recipes for sale in stores at any given time and i know of many guild stores that have large selections of them.

It may take a bit of time, but you should be able to find your recipe that way ...
    shades.gif
  • MyM16sHot
    MyM16sHot
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Check guild store vendors. I have some 30+ recipes for sale in stores at any given time and i know of many guild stores that have large selections of them.

It may take a bit of time, but you should be able to find your recipe that way ...
    shades.gif

Yeah man been looking for about 2 weeks through all the guild booths i can find....no luck!
    VR8 Dumner Nightblade PS4-NA-DC
    lvl12 Imperial Dragonknight PS4-NA-EP
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    If this is for a writ, you could always abandon the quest and pick up a new one from the consumable crafting writs board. You might get one that requires a different recipe.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    If this is for a writ, you could always abandon the quest and pick up a new one from the consumable crafting writs board. You might get one that requires a different recipe.

or get someone to craft it for .. possessing it triggers a completion, not the actual act of crafting

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Bullitt
    Bullitt
    If anybody has the grape preserves and the clarified Syrah wine i'm willing to trade or by I will not pay more than 500 gold apiece so if you have these recipes and you want to sell them to me please let me know Big_dawg3081
  • Bullitt
    Bullitt
    I also need them before 2 o'clock Eastern standard time tonight Because after that I'm not going to need them no more
  • Bullitt
    Bullitt
    For lemons flower and maze the best place I've ever found is the boats right in the back of the water by Stonefalls
  • Bullitt
    Bullitt
    PlayStation 4
  • Zeroswitch
    I am a bit new to the game and I keep hearing about the Guild Store vendors. Where are these located? Are they in the major cites like in Daggerfall? I too could use some recipes just need to know where to look :smile:
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Zeroswitch wrote: »
    I am a bit new to the game and I keep hearing about the Guild Store vendors. Where are these located? Are they in the major cites like in Daggerfall? I too could use some recipes just need to know where to look :smile:

They are located all over the world (usually in cities). The bigger trade guilds typically have their vendors in the alliance capital cities, Craglorn, and probably the most popular spot for AD is Rawl'kha (because that is the city where just about everything is really close together). Smaller guilds typically pick more out-of-the-way locations and you can sometimes find good deals by checking out their traders.