Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Expert hunter morph need help

Sandmanserkan
Sandmanserkan
Soul Shriven
I'm confused does evil hunter restore stamina with each attack even against other players or should I do camouflaged hunter but it says deals xxx damage to undead and daedra is that to players also? I need help please
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    I'm confused does evil hunter restore stamina with each attack even against other players or should I do camouflaged hunter but it says deals xxx damage to undead and daedra is that to players also? I need help please

Camo hunter does deal more damage to undead/daedra/vampires/werewolves. It also deals damage to players, and everyone else. Only difference is, there is a 15% for it to proc against undead/daedra and werewolves, verses the small 4% chance with everything else.
  • Sandmanserkan
    Sandmanserkan
    Soul Shriven
    So evil hunter doesn't restore stamina even against players?