Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One Europe Server- I am Offering Free Crafting

MTibbs89
MTibbs89
✭✭✭
Not sure if this is the right place to put it, but I would like to start a weekly giveaway of the armors and weapons I craft. I have a character I specifically designed to be a blacksmith/clothier/woodworker. Items will be sent by request-- you message me (my GT is MTibbs89; would prefer you message in-game rather than through Xbox live) and request a full set of armor, OR up to three weapons. You tell me what style (racial) and type (light, medium, or heavy) you prefer and I will craft it then message you with the items attached. Please do not send my character gold; this is a gift. Please also do not add me as a friend or send me group invites. For now, I already have friends I like playing with and obviously can't spend time with everyone.

This will be a first-come, first-served offering. I will make up to three full sets of armor, one per person, and up to six total weapons every Sunday. As of this moment I can only make up to level 14 armors, because I have yet to find the next tier crafting materials (happy to take advice on where to find armor/weapon crafting materials one level above Jute/Rawhide/Iron/Maple). I will always try to send you at least one item with a trait, but this obviously depends on availability of gems.
Edited by MTibbs89 on August 2, 2015 11:58PM
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    If you are on Xbox One EU Server I see us having a future. I am a level 28 Blacksmith right now and I am looking for a blacksmithing partner so we can deconstruct eachothers items.
  • MTibbs89
    MTibbs89
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds great! My blacksmithing level is only at 9- very close to 10-- and the character is only level nine, but I am slowly building her up along with my main characters.
  • MTibbs89
    MTibbs89
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping. I can now craft Dwarven, Cotton, Leather, and Hickory armor and weapons, can craft any racial style (sans Imperial or Dwemer), and can craft armor sets requiring 4 or fewer traits. Just message me via ESO (Again, that's MTibbs89) and tell me what kind of armor you want. Please be specific, as I would like to give you exactly what you want, within my capabilities. Will update this again when I can craft higher tier weapons and armor.
  • MTibbs89
    MTibbs89
    ✭✭✭
    Gojira5454, I don't know if you will see this, but I got your message on ESO and am sorry. The game is not letting me send you messages right now. Will try again later.
  • CAMPB3LL_1888
    CAMPB3LL_1888
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, can i get some badass one handed dwarven swords please :) it wont let me message you in game, CAMPB3LL 1888 NO UNDERSCORE ON XBL :D
  • MTibbs89
    MTibbs89
    ✭✭✭
    Quick edit: On the rare armors (Daedric/Ancient Elf/Barbaric/ etc.) I am happy to make everything for free but will want the racial materials for them, E.G. Daedra Hearts for Deadric armor. I can take care of the rest of the materials myself, but those are in short supply.

CAMPB3LL_1888, please tell me what level you want those weapons, and do you want any particular item set?
    Edited by MTibbs89 on August 4, 2015 4:20PM