Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Storms Call

xXPORTUGEEXx
xXPORTUGEEXx
Soul Shriven
Anyone wanna help out with this quest real quick these atronachs are a pain.

GT: xXPORTUGEEXx
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    a few remarks bout your post.
    1: the term GT makes me asume you are on PS4 or XBOX?. still important to know which one and what megaserver (EU or NA) you are on.
    2: you posted on the Ebonheart pact forum thread. But the only quest by that name is in Malabal Tor, which is in the aldmeri dominion. So please let us know exactly where the quest is and for what level (it might be that you started in the ebonheart pact and are doing cadwells gold).

Good luck finding help. If you update your requestwith the required info im certain you get help in no time!
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU