Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Build help

Woodfin95
Woodfin95
✭✭
I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I want to be a big damage dealer but I use 2h sword on first bar and sword and shield on 2nd. Can this be done? I am at vet 1 dragon knight. What good skills can I use to deal out a lot of damage?
PS4 EU.
PSN:Woodfin-95
DC-Hellhounds
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    You really need to explain the role you want to play and the type of format (pvp-pve-dungeons-etc).

for example. In dungeons I usually tank and never liked melee DD's. It often is very distracting and they can destroy the pull.
    But it can work well and it doesnt have to be an issue as long as you know what you are doing. e.g. a good dd melee dk can actually help tanking by tackling escaped adds and to keep the main foe stronger on its place. Just dont expect as much healing as the tank so make sure you stay out of the red circles.

In other formats this is less of an issue. I do recommend going all out on stamina and use weaponskills or skills morphed to scale off stamina. the only exception is green dragon blood, which is great for health and stamina recovery.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    I've got the other morph not green dragon and I tank but when I do I get more aggro then expected and just die, I do need to practice more but having the right skills will help
    PS4 EU.
    PSN:Woodfin-95
    DC-Hellhounds