Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I Abandoned Before the Storm

Aemon
Aemon
Soul Shriven
I abandoned before the storm because a NPC I needed didn't show up and now I can't pick the quest up again. Can anyone help me here
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    It should be at the maomer embassy. As the quest itself is just a quest to help you to the next objective ( The serpent lord is a quest you do on the way, but thats a side quest), it might also be that you can just go through serpents grotto (and do the serpent lord) and then walk to the next objective nord of the binding pools.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Aemon
    Aemon
    Soul Shriven
    Where is that???
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before the Storm is given by Treethane Fariel in the Thalmor Headquarters in Woodhearth (map). If you can't find her, you can skip it by going straight to Major Cirenwe at Seaside Sanctuary (map).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp