Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When will the Imperial City DLC be out?

Chieve
Chieve
✭✭✭
Also...not to sound like a noob but what does PTS stand for?

Im assuming its public testing server?

can i buy it on ps4?
Please vote in the console text chat thread so ZoS can see how many people want text chat

...and dueling in the dueling thread but personally I want text chat first...
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    August 31st for PC, September 15th for XB1, September 16th for PS4.

elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2015/07/15/imperial-city-launch-details

PTS is indeed Public Test Server. It is PC/MAC only.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can buy the imperial city with crowns when it is available. It will cost 2500 crowns. Everyone needs to download the imperial city DLC and the purchase is only to unlock the actual access. So when it launches you will need to download the patch containing the update and after that you can purchase the access ingame with 2500 crowns.

For PS4 it launches on september 16
    Xbox is one day early and PC is on august 31.
    This huge difference has to do with sony and MS that demand to inspect all gameupdates.

PTS is the public test server for the PC where pc-users can test upcoming content. At the moment the imperial city is being tested there.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU