Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Perfect Roe

kimikinz
kimikinz
Soul Shriven
Curious as to how much a perfect roe would sell for. Found one yesterday and I don't particularly want it. I've seen them in guild stores for anywhere from 15k to 40k, but I have no idea what a fair price would be.

Best Answers

• AzothOTGB
    AzothOTGB
    ✭✭
    Probably some ridiculous price. Considering most things on console are currently 3x the PC rate, probably at least 20k per.

If you want to use the PC rate, it averages around 14k in the trading guild I'm in.
    Azoth of the Great Beyond | V14 | Ebonheart Pact | PC / NA
    Guild Leader of The Dragon's Heart
    Formerly of CM500 & Pride
    Wabba 1.0 Certified
    Answer ✓
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Console prices are dependent on the RTG (random trader generator). It's like the RNG, but you might go to Grahtwood and the RTG has someone selling it cheap(er) for 25k ea then you go to Rawl'kha and the RTG gives you a guy selling it for 60k ea.

Seriously though, the cheapest I've seen on PS4 is 20k ea, and generally see it at 30k or 35k. I personally wouldn't pay over 20k for it at all.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
    Answer ✓
  • crytantrevors
    crytantrevors
    ✭✭✭
    This is yet another reason why consoles need text to chat with a global trade window.... That and you know people who are deaf and cant hear anything gg for overlooking handicapable people zos
    Answer ✓
  • Royal_Kitsune
    Royal_Kitsune
    ✭✭✭
    Im assuming this is pc version? 15-16k sounds reasonable for it based of what people are saying the drop rate for it is i would probly put it for 14-14.5kish if you want a fast sell however
  • kimikinz
    kimikinz
    Soul Shriven
    My bad, I forgot to specify I was on Xbox.
    Thanks.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Console prices are dependent on the RTG (random trader generator). It's like the RNG, but you might go to Grahtwood and the RTG has someone selling it cheap(er) for 25k ea then you go to Rawl'kha and the RTG gives you a guy selling it for 60k ea.

Seriously though, the cheapest I've seen on PS4 is 20k ea, and generally see it at 30k or 35k. I personally wouldn't pay over 20k for it at all.

Just to clarify in case someone mistakes this for how things really work: The guild traders in game aren't randomly generated. They are owned by guilds who bid on them each week. Players in the guild put items up for sell at whatever price they choose. Because the console economy has yet to reach any kind of equilibrium and there are no add-ons to help get a general idea of what other people are selling things for, prices very widely from guild to guild and location to location.
  • kimikinz
    kimikinz
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for all the info guys, now I at least have a general idea of where to start pricing at.
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    I'm Xbox NA and sold 4 perfect roe over the weekend in my guild store at 20k a pop. They were being listed around 35k last week but have steadily dropped. I'm seeing them listed between 15-18k today.