Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I crash when i run into any other alliance player

alakmir
alakmir
✭✭✭
For last 4 days , i have been having this problem , if I run into any other alliance player , i just get 700 ping and of course he kills me . If i run into ,say 2-3, players from another alliance , i crash immediately . I haven't been able to make any AP since i haven't been able to play for last 4 days . I use a wired connection and when this happens , i don't see any packet loss . I have been playing this game for a year now and this is the first time i am having this issue . I have removed all of my addons and tried repairing the client for many times but, still no luck at all. I have disabled my anti-virus /anti spyware /win defender . I have all cores unparked already . I have been playing Skyforge and there is no problem at all . I have already edited those two lines in the usersettings.txt and set them to "0". Even i have restored my system 2 times using system restoration . I have very less processes running in the background (which are necessary) and almost none of them uses the network . I don't bother myself for contacting ZOS customer support since, u know , they r useless !! I do believe only a player can help me :)
Emeeru - AD Sorc
Solo/ duo/ trio with Sabal/Rubeus
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have any advice in regards to fixing your issue, but if you haven't already you might also try posting this in the PC (or Mac) Technical Support Forum. A lot of technically savvy players seem to check that forum and they might be able to provide you with insight. And it can never hurt to increase the amount of people that see your issue.

Good luck!