Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Trading] Guilds: Tamrizon, -lando, -bay & -scout - The guilds with a twist!

Shissuru
Shissuru
✭✭✭
handelsgilden-01.png
The Trading-Guilds - The guilds with a twist!!
Shopping without further obligations with the touch of PvE & PvP.
Nothing must! - But all is possible!

Original German Thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/140020/pve-trading-gilden-tamrizon-lando-bay-scout-die-gilden-mit-dem-gewissen-etwas#latest

Why of this post? Tamrizon invites also now English players. Sry for my bad englisch :-)

handelsgilden-09e.png
  • Facts instead of empty promises!
  • Tamrilando and Tamrizon are one of the oldest trade Guild and is already from the outset in ESO.
  • Currently 1753 different players in 4 Tradingguilds (no overlap, ~23% english)
  • Our trade Guild Guild members have put together a weekly turnover of (from Tuesday to Tuesday 4:00):
Umsatz.png

handelsgilden-02e.png
  • Quickly. Relaxed. Stress arm.
  • Everyone plays as she want (informal games)
  • Funny it should be between individual players! Everyone treated his team-mates as she themselves would like to be treated. (golden rule)
  • A community of German-speaking players of all backgrounds that, together, want to spread actions and their goods in Tamriel.
  • In Tamrizon now english-speaking players, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • We want a Guild with minimal rules and 'Guild bureaucracy'.
  • No further obligations - have nothing! -All can!
  • No age limits / no level limits (anyone can join!) - the player of today, are the players of tomorrow!
  • Tamrizon current only veteran
handelsgilden-03e.png
  • We have founded our trade guilds, to the various players in ESO a way to offer to trade actively with other players.
  • Maintenance and development of social contacts between the players (if desired)-nothing is more important in a MMO to have as nice people on hand.
  • A large & regular turnover of all members of our trade guilds - lots of gold for each player.
handelsgilden-04e.png
  • Each motivated & active player (no matter which group), the interest (a) in an active trade has, (b) to a german/englisch player pool for the PvE & PvP groups search and (c) looking for a platform for social networking.
handelsgilden-05.png
  • Through our large pool of German-speaking players, it is also not to be so hard even major organized groups on the legs.
  • Participation is voluntary and not mandatory
  • Anyone may search for groups and members of groups in Guild chat.
handelsgilden-06e.png
  • To achieve our goals, it is unfortunately necessary to lay down exclusion criteria.
  • Players who are inactive for more than 7 days in the guilds of Tamrizon and Tamrilando say offline be removed from the Guild. ( filing bodies [/ b]). Maximum offline time despite Member Info is 30 days. (Tamriscout & Tamribay = 10 days)
  • Players get after removing an InGame email, that you always can register, if they are again active games.
  • Players can give notice at any time within the framework of its Member note or an in-game email, you are temporarily offline due to RL situations (any kind).
handelsgilden-07.png
  • Gold of Guild Bank is used exclusively to buy the Guild merchant.
  • Despite 3.5% revenue share of the Guild Bank to the sales totals, the Guild Bank is pleased from time to time small donations - 500 gold can help it self to acquire a public Guild merchant.
  • Only players that Eng's gorging themselves at the discretion of the management for the Guild (Guild Bank deposits, advertising, etc) get Bank access.
handelsgilden-08e.png
  • No long 'Guild bureaucracy'.
  • Each Member of the Guild of Tamriscout, Tamrilando & Tamribay may invite other players, in so far as is! This however does not apply thanks for understanding currently for Tamrizon, because of problems with "Spies"-
  • There's no long cover letter and sample times. We talk or write with people who would like to us, invite them and then you can see whether it fits or not. It fits great it is passtes not, then people end up without drama (after all no marriage is).
  • Or @Shissu InGame speak directly to - Alternatively you can speak to every other Member of the trade guilds.
Thank you for your short attention!
die Tradingguilds Tamrizon, Tamriando, Tamribay and Tamriscout!!!!!!!
Edited by Shissuru on August 11, 2015 11:38AM
LEGACY OF HEAVEN - PvE, AvA, Sozial - Gilde
Homepage: www.united-hot.de
Kontakt / Anfragen: @Simur, @Golem20, @Bello, @Alphazicke, @Shissu, @Shokaja

und Gründungsgilde von
TAMRILANDO, TAMRIZON
Vollzählige Handelsgilden und Schwestergilden von Legacy of Heaven
Kontakt / Anfragen: @Shokaja, @Shissu oder die einzelnen Spieler der Handelsgilden

UNITED HEROES OF TAMRIEL - Gemeinsam Elder Scrolls Online bestreiten!
Gemeinsame Platform aller LoH-Gilden und ihren Freunden; Events; Guides; ...

sowie:
United Trading Enterprises (UTE) - Handelsgildenverbund / -Allianz
INFO: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/268207/ute-united-trading-enterprises-allianz
  • RollDodger
    RollDodger
    ✭✭
    hey! i joined last night but was kicked for some reason from Tamrizon

my id is @savoirofscooma

vr2 crafter and seller, can do 50k per week :)
  • Minnera
    Minnera
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I'm interested, and would like to join one of the guilds. :)
    @Minnera v1
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looking to join Tamrizon please.

@Troneon
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • alceleniel
    alceleniel
    ✭✭✭
    Would like to join too. I am German, already very active in two other trading guilds as a trader (mainly raw materials).
    @alceleniel
  • Shissuru
    Shissuru
    ✭✭✭
    I Wrote ingame emails....

pls If you are interested please write directly via email in the game. thanks

sales updates info:

Umsatz.png

since npc:
    Tamrizon: 349.784k (yes 349M. Gold)
    Tamrilando: 247.726k
    Tamriscout: 79.572k
    Tamribay: 91.627k

GESAMT: 247.726k
    LEGACY OF HEAVEN - PvE, AvA, Sozial - Gilde
    Kontakt / Anfragen: @Simur, @Golem20, @Bello, @Alphazicke, @Shissu, @Shokaja

und Gründungsgilde von
    TAMRILANDO, TAMRIZON
    Vollzählige Handelsgilden und Schwestergilden von Legacy of Heaven
    Kontakt / Anfragen: @Shokaja, @Shissu oder die einzelnen Spieler der Handelsgilden

UNITED HEROES OF TAMRIEL - Gemeinsam Elder Scrolls Online bestreiten!
    Gemeinsame Platform aller LoH-Gilden und ihren Freunden; Events; Guides; ...

sowie:
    United Trading Enterprises (UTE) - Handelsgildenverbund / -Allianz
    INFO: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/268207/ute-united-trading-enterprises-allianz
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    are you still recruiting? if so, i'd like to join Tamriscout @NeKryXe
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    Hi Sounds like a great guild, I'm looking for one with a busy outlet. Could I get an invite please? @q_dsn
  • orobferb16_ESO
    hi I am also interested @Oztzo
  • Dodze777
    Dodze777
    Hi
    Edited by Dodze777 on December 11, 2017 8:40PM
  • Dodze777
    Dodze777
    can I join tamrizon guild? @Dodze
  • Dodze777
    Dodze777
    are you recruiting???????