Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[X1] Download Time

Royal_Kitsune
Royal_Kitsune
✭✭✭
The game is taking forever to download I know it's my internet causing it but i have been at 12-13% for about half the day. My xbox is showing the file using around 55.2gb. Anyone know what the current file size is for the xbox so i know about how much I have left to get?
Edited by Royal_Kitsune on August 3, 2015 12:14AM

Best Answer

• chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    55.2g and i have the imp idtion try stoping it and starting it
    Answer ✓
  • thunderwell
    thunderwell
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know much about consoles, but maybe hit the reset button on it?
    If that would cause it to loose all the progress, try everything else first.
    NA, PC Megaserver
    Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
    (Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen any game giving a decent percentage left over when downloading. So use it a as a very rough indicator.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Royal_Kitsune
    Royal_Kitsune
    ✭✭✭
    Have since been informed that the 55.2gb is the "held" data for the download it is just acting as a placeholder for the download so that space is not used for something else while the download is in progress.