The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Large Guild infiltrated and wiped clean

BeTheMoose
Hello, I have a guild of 440 members (used to be 500) I was a Co Guild master as our primary guild master was taking a break from gaming. I only would contact him for certain issues like bids on traders or other issues pertaining the guild via Xbox messaging. Yesterday there was a player that made a resembling gamertag of a high rank guildee and messaged the guild master a message stating "I needed to make a new account and to promote back to original rank in guild when you have a chance".. as message seemed harmless and non rushed the guild master felt as if it were me who really sent it. He promoted said player and as I was saying GM was taking console break so he was unaware of upcoming stealing frenzy. This player stole 1.137 Million gold and also every crafting material and blue and purple foods we keep for players with bank permissions within the guild. I am aware of that this should've been handled more carefully but with the circumstance of the GM and me being at work at the time I could not help it..I am now GM of the guild and I am looking for justice as over 400 players gaming experience is hindered because of one bad person who went the distance of taking this step. We are Ebonheart Pact and on NA server. All I am asking is for justice and to see if anything can be done to help restore the guild as much as I can. Maybe trace activity of player to see where items went. I have a hunch of what could have happened as we had an overly serious rival guild that expressed jealousy towards us but I hate to make assumptions. Please let me know all or any steps I can take to help my guild out.

I recently posted this but was removed for name and shaming policy. I apologize as I was unaware of policy details, my intentions were not to shame but just to add details. I have fixed post without names. Thanks for your time.
  • cinnamonbooty
    Sorry to hear... this has happened in other games I have played to clans/guilds. Hopefully you are able to recover from this. This seems out of the ordinary for players on this game, though I have only been playing a few weeks.

Hope things improve for your guild

~Cinnamon
    Cinnamon
  • BeTheMoose
    Bump
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @BeTheMoose. Since we can't provide assistance with this sort of issue via the forums, we're going to go ahead and close this thread. Sending you a PM, though, so please check your inbox shortly. Thanks! :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.