Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Average guild trader bid cost

urkonse
urkonse
✭✭✭
how much it "usually" cost to get one? last week my guild used 8k & got trader , this week 31k wasnt enought.
Lightning guild is recruiting active players at any level & skill ( PS4 , EU)
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It depends very much on the location. Some lonly traders can often be hired for 1k, at popular traders 500k can be not enough.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is that the highest bid wins.
    The popular populations go way higher then the lower places. So there is no solidprice I can give you and there is no average.

On top of that, info bout tradersprices are often kept secret within guilds. I know some people would kill to know how much my guild is bidding. They claim that we stole their trader (but in reality, they didn't bid at all and we got it for 100g cause nobody claimed it). Since then we have been defending and they have sent spies our way. A bit childish but well.
    Reality is that if they ask nicely we would be happy to trade our spot for their new one, but off course not with the agressive tactics they have.

My advice is to look at your weekly sales and income from it and go for a trader you can affort.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU