The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craftsman's Guild - Join Now!

Suchos
Suchos
Soul Shriven
Are you an expert in one or more of the crafting disciplines, looking to sell your wares? Or are you a novice, needing help to level up quickly? If you have any interest in crafting at all, or just an interest in buying well-made objects, join the Craftsman's Guild now!

Although officially based in the Aldmeri Dominion, this is a neutral group which will strive to help members of all factions. Here you can use the Guild Store (and once you have prived yourself a master, the Guild Bank too) to quickly and easily get all the resources you need to make what you want and level up quickly. No more running around the wilderness for hours on end looking for ingredients. You can easily get bits of apparel and weapons to research all those traits. You will also be able to sell what you have made to others in the guild and the outside world through the Guild Traders (which will alternate among the factions). Also, if your strength is in one or some crafts but not, say, Enchanting, then you will be able to hand over the runes you own to an experienced Enchanter who will create your glyph for you, free of charge (the experience gained is the reward)! This way you can concentrate on what you enjoy and not waste skill points on a different craft.

It's not just crafting and trading though. There'll be many events to join in on too!

So come and join, message @Suchos for an invite or comment below.
  • antiscene
    antiscene
    Soul Shriven
    hi suchos could i maybe get an invite? ingame name antiscene
  • Suchos
    Suchos
    Soul Shriven
    Hi antiscene sorry I was away, I'll add you now