Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Daggerfall Covenant Guild Victis Honor On Xbox EU Server Recruiting.

JustynTime
Hi All,

We are a new guild made up of older gamers who love videogames but also have real life responsibilities. You know the sort: jobs, children, spouses who don't game etc!

The guild ethos is to enjoy the Elder Scrolls experience by supporting each other and getting the most out of what the game has to offer. We like to think we take things seriously but with a relaxed attitude. We laugh at our own mistakes and create the characters we want to be, rather than worrying about stats and dps!

We have played on PC but have started new characters for console and so don't be put off joining us if you are only just starting out. Likewise it would be great to get some higher level members who would be happy to share their knowledge and experience with the group members.

Our current focus is PVE and questing but we are looking forward to some PVP in Cyrodil as the Guild grows

If this sounds like the guild for you then please send us an in game message for an invite or a message over Xbox Live

Xbox Gamer Tags: Justyn Time or Dino Thom

Victis Honor
Edited by JustynTime on June 11, 2015 12:47PM
  • KellTainer
    KellTainer
    Soul Shriven
    Are you on American or euro server?
  • JustynTime
    European server.
  • sir_wa1ker
    sir_wa1ker
    Soul Shriven
    Invite me gt is: sir wa1ker
  • JustynTime
    No Problem, I'll send you an invite when I'm on later.
  • dark1mushroom
    dark1mushroom
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, can I get an invite

GT: Dark1Mushroom
  • JustynTime
    No problem. I'll send invites out tonight. Hopefully going to organise some PvP nights next week
  • JustynTime
    Invites sent out to all those above. Welcome to the Guild.

Please donate unwanted items to the Guild bank and take anything that you need.

Guild Tabbards are available for 2000g in the Guild Shop. Please list anything that you want to sell.

Wednesday night at 8:30pm for a guild PvP session.
  • aenaerion
    aenaerion
    Hi can I have a invite plz GT HeirOfAenarion
  • JustynTime
    I realised this evening whilst trying to capture a Keep in the name of the Guild that I've chosen the wrong alliance.

I've created a new guild, Victis Honor Daggerfall and sent all old members invites. Please join the new Guild. Sorry for the inconvenience.

New members will be added to the new guild with the correct alliance. Please drop me a message below or on Xbox Live.

GT: Justyn Time
  • JustynTime
    The Guild has gone from strength to strength and is still recruiting. Our ethos hasn't changed and our focus is still very much on friendship and helping and supporting each other to get the most from the ESO and have as much fun as possible when we can get time to game.

As we have got larger we have introduced a code of conduct that we would like all new members to read and agree to before asking for a Guild Invite. This is to make sure that our Guild Ethos is adhered to and we are protected from the occaisional "bad egg" who doesn't share it.

The code of conduct is as follows:

Victis Honour Daggerfall Guild: Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Guild.The following post outlines the Code of Conduct which all Guild members must follow.

1) Participation:
    The Guild requests that all members are required to download the LINE application on their smart device to ensure communication with the group. Members will not be promoted past recruit rank until they are active in the LINE ESO group.
    The Guild understands that we all have 'real lives': with this in mind we do not expect constant communication. However, Guild members are required to check LINE messaging at regular intervals unless the group are previously notified of unavoidable inactivity.

2) Attitude:
    This is a broad area. Please treat every Guild member as you would expect to be treated yourself and extend respect towards all members. At times, the game can be frustrating (especially during dungeons!) Please remember to stay cool and not take anything personally. This group aims to promote fun, social gaming and bullying or poor attitude will not be tolerated in any form.

3) Leadership = The Council:
    The Council are responsible for the direction of the Guild. If you have an issue or complaint regarding an individual player or dynamics in the group, please discuss this with a member of the Council, who are available to diffuse and mediate such situations. Please keep disagreements out of the public forum. We are all adult enough to resolve our differences in an appropriate manner.

4) Termination of Membership:
    If you would like to leave the Guild for any reason, please feel free to do so. However, please speak to a Council member before you leave. This will help us look at how the group functions and make adaptations for better gaming. If any Guild member is in violation of the Code of
    Conduct, they will be placed on a watch list. Persistent offenders who do not change their attitude or continue to break this agreement will be removed from the Guild after consultation with the Council, if agreed upon.

5) Guild Resources:
    The Guild Bank is a collective resource for us all to use accordingly. It is not however a personal account. Please use the communal bank responsibly and with consideration for other members. Please only take what you need without excess, and be considerate of the limited resources we all have to share.

6) Guild Chat:
    Guild Chat is an excellent service which allows us to get to know each other. We understand that members may have several groups and gaming commitments, but we would ask that members use Guild Chat as often as they can to help us all game together effectively, and have fun!

7) Inclusivity and Equal Opportunities:
    Banter is fine. The Guild does not tolerate however excessive racism, discrimination, homophobia or any other form of intolerance which causes offence to a member. It's fine to have a bit of fun, however If a member feels things are going too far, please make this known to the Council.

8) Code of Conducts:
    Two elected members (at this stage, HeirOfAenarion (Aaron) and JustynTime (Justyn)) reserve the right to amend the Codes of Conduct at anytime and add paragraphs as they feel they are required to make this Guild an enjoyable place to game.