Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Organizing

Dandrayton
Dandrayton
✭✭
As it stands is there no way to sort split stacks of the same item to stop it from taking all my inv space?
If I'm not allowed images in my signature I'll add one to the end of every post.
♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫ ­
SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE NIGHTCORE !
♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫
  • Suisyo
    Suisyo
    ✭✭
    Sadly the only way I've seen to do this is by putting the multiple stacks into the bank to make them stack and then withdrawing it, if you want to keep it in personal inventory. If it's crafting items you can actually just leave them in the bank because while at crafting stations you access and pull items from your bank inventory as well as personal.
    Altmer Templar & Bosmer Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact
    Xbox One - NA