Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can anyone help me get to Cold Harbor Please?

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
much help is appreciated .as . i do not know how to get there and that is apprently where i need to be.. much help is appreciated . .
  • Cozzaa89
    Cozzaa89
    Are u ps4
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    am xbox aldmeri .NA
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone? Help much appreciated.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    There is a quest that takes you to Cold Harbor after you complete the main story in the last zone of your faction. I believe the quest is called "Messages Across Tamriel". Check your journal and see if you have that. Otherwise, you probably still need to finish your faction's story.

Alternatively, you can just travel to a guild member who is currently in Coldharbor. You don't even need to ask them. You can just find someone from your Guild menu.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    There is a quest that takes you to Cold Harbor after you complete the main story in the last zone of your faction. I believe the quest is called "Messages Across Tamriel". Check your journal and see if you have that. Otherwise, you probably still need to finish your faction's story.

Alternatively, you can just travel to a guild member who is currently in Coldharbor. You don't even need to ask them. You can just find someone from your Guild menu.

i dont think im in any guilds .and dont i have to be level 50 to finish the main quest?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    No, you don't have to be Level 50 to finish the main quest. I believe you can get the last mission for that as early as Level 45. However, I'm not referring to the main quest with the prophet...I'm talking about the main story of your alliance (with Ayrenn, Jorunn, or Emeric).
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    No, you don't have to be Level 50 to finish the main quest. I believe you can get the last mission for that as early as Level 45. However, I'm not referring to the main quest with the prophet...I'm talking about the main story of your alliance (with Ayrenn, Jorunn, or Emeric).

Ohh. I see
  • Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    There are Quests for your Alliance? I didn't know that.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, there is an overarching story for each alliance that typically involves the alliance leader and ultimately ends up sending you to Coldharbor.

If by chance you play in the Ebonheart Pact -- I think this alliance story is the most disjointed and it takes a looong time to actually even meet Jorunn, so I could totally see how someone would miss the main story line there.