Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One - Show guild members last online date?

Evelmike
Evelmike
✭✭
Is there any way at all to display when a guild member was last online? We want to clean up our ranks a bit of the inactive players, but we cannot find a way to show when a player last was logged into the game through the game UI itself.

Is there even a way to do this on Xbox One? I seem to recall it was possible on PC.

Thanks.
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary, and those who do not.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    It is only possible on PC because of player created mods. Since mods are not currently allowed on consoles, there is no way to display this information.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 3, 2015 2:39AM
  • Sadishist
    Sadishist
    ✭✭
    Can you look at their gamercard?
    Xbox One - NA
    Sadishe - VR10 DragonKnight - DC
  • Evelmike
    Evelmike
    ✭✭
    Sadishist wrote: »
    Can you look at their gamercard?

You can, but in my quick look at it, I could not find a definitive way to determine the last time they had played the game.

More importantly, with over 200 members, it would take a significant amount of time to sift through all the players to determine who hasn't played in a while.

I think the best option here is going to be to create a spreadsheet of all members, then post a guild notice that anyone who is active must send the guild master/an XO a message in-game or on XBL that they are active. Then, give it a week/two weeks/whatever, and anyone who doesn't respond gets the axe.

It's not the most efficient means, but it sounds like the simplest workaround.

I would welcome any thoughts on this from the community, in regards to methods that may make it easier.

Thanks in advance,
    There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary, and those who do not.