Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fungal Grotto veteran

nixkeeh
nixkeeh
I'm finding this dungeon very difficult, the part at the first boss;
Where they tie you down with chains and the sword comes and you immediatly die.
First time we went in with all vet1, we were no match.
Second time me as leader at vet1, so mobs also vet1 and other group members all at vet7, and we were still no match.

Anyone who got some tips of completing this dungeon ?
I neef it for the undaunted gold key.
DC Dragonknight - PS4 - EU
  • doggie
    doggie
    ✭✭✭
    The group has to kill one of the shadows before the knife appear so everyone has to jump the same.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when 2 members get the magical chain inbetween them, they have to run in opposite directions or one will die.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just save your ult for the chains e.g. meteor, dawnbreaker etc... and focus on 1 on the chain guys to break it.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • felinith66
    felinith66
    ✭✭✭
    Use charge abilites on one of the shadows like invasion or the templar charge. DK chains also work. This will interrupt the sword from falling. You can then kill one of shadows in leisure ;)
    Edited by felinith66 on August 2, 2015 12:09PM
  • nixkeeh
    nixkeeh
    Thansk for the advise, i'm DK so i'll have a try at it with the chains.
    Thanks for the responds everybody !
    DC Dragonknight - PS4 - EU
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For any other dungeon, if you use google you will usually find guides for each dungeon (both text and video) that explain mechanism behind each other.

• daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't need to waste ultimate on chains. Just make sure everyone is attacking the same mob (only one has to die for your chained mate to be freed). If your DPS is low-ish or if you want to be extra safe, use a charging ability - the ones where you run to the enemy and knock him to the ground - to charge one of the chainers. This will break the sword and the chained guy will never die.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »
    You don't need to waste ultimate on chains. Just make sure everyone is attacking the same mob (only one has to die for your chained mate to be freed). If your DPS is low-ish or if you want to be extra safe, use a charging ability - the ones where you run to the enemy and knock him to the ground - to charge one of the chainers. This will break the sword and the chained guy will never die.

Will a conceld weapon stun work?