The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

M'mm M'mm, Blueberry-Banana Bread

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow this thread is about RL! Why play MMO and talk about RL?

Because it's a boring Friday but work is just about complete! Almost time for some Blueberry-Banana Bread

I don´t get why stuff like gaming has to be taken to the next level i.e rl. PvP tend to bring the worst of attributes of people who hide their identity to trash talk anonymously but then again it doesn´t justify threats in person or even harassment. I must be skeptical of this build of yours (partly because I am led by all who say you exploit) but you are the tankiest sorc I have seen in this game. Good luck to you whatever class you play when IC hits.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think hell froze over today...Blinxey and Ezareth are friends 4 real. All things are possible indeed..LOL
    I'd just like to point out that today is a full moon.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Blinx can make all the immortal builds he likes, FDU still smashes through.
    Edited by Ghostbane on August 1, 2015 12:19AM
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Sword-Singer
    Sword-Singer
    ✭✭
    I am getting the impression Vet PvP has become an exploit build race, between those clever enough to create the next trending exploit and ZOS patching a fix. Mean while, PvP is unplayable to the majority due to lag, exploiters and zerg trains taking advantage of both. I don't spend much time in PvP any more, I'm not very good at it but I have been playing since beta. PvP used to be fun, remember ESO's a game which needs to be enjoyable. Is PvP being ruined by very competitive players who believe they need to be the best and wrecking the game for the majority?
    Daggerfall Knights, Elder
    Doc-Singer V14 Templar Healer
    Tradesmen-Singer V14 Nightblade DPS and Master Craftsmen
    Tank-Singer V2 Dragon Knight Tank
    Sword-Singer Lvl 40 Dragon Knight DPS
    Shadow-Singer Lvl 16 Nightblade DPS
  • tordr86b16_ESO
    tordr86b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until you show all your buffs, hp/mg/stam without blotting em out I'm still thinking you're a exploiter. You're obviously hiding something.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am getting the impression Vet PvP has become an exploit build race, between those clever enough to create the next trending exploit and ZOS patching a fix. Mean while, PvP is unplayable to the majority due to lag, exploiters and zerg trains taking advantage of both. I don't spend much time in PvP any more, I'm not very good at it but I have been playing since beta. PvP used to be fun, remember ESO's a game which needs to be enjoyable. Is PvP being ruined by very competitive players who believe they need to be the best and wrecking the game for the majority?
    Yes.
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    This is one of the things miss with no text on console . Good old fashioned pvp trash talk we'll get there soon. So in summary blinkxy is an exploiting scrublord or everyone else needs to call the elevator and get on his level ? Jolly good show carry on chaps
    Jungleim
    Stamblade extrordinaire (for now)
    Mass Terror /elders of anarchy ps4 e.u
    Daggerfalls finest

Always looking for serious pvpers not afraid to mic up. See below
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181697/massterror-ps4-eu-daggerfall-are-recruiting#latest
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep can't say hes got nothing to hide if he blurs his ressources pool and buffs.

What you claim to have achieved through your build, many many has tried to achieve it with no success and I doubt that you are a genius compared to them because you still die through your exploiting even though Wrecking Blows hits you for less tank 1k even though you bang on a damage shield which isnt supposed to take into account armor, as far as I know, while reducing crit chance to none.

Others went in to find a way to Mathematically find ways to explain the mitigation you have, but ended up concluding to achieve this you need to stack a whole bunch of mitigation you do not cast at all during a fight, therefore concluding that you glitch said mitigations. Add to that the fact that those mitigations applies when you have a dmg shield up. That would mean you are stacking % mitigations effects like Bolstering Darkness, Circle of Preservation, Nova or even Mist Form. The most logical would be mist form since 1- you are a sorc 2- it gives 75% mitigation 3-there are no nova/veils around you. Only thing in the mitigation dept that would work is the 5% from Dominion/Covenant/Pact 4pc bonus armor and 25% while casting channeling from Cyro Light.

As much as smart you think you are, I'm pretty sure IF your build was legit, people like King Richard or Sypher would have figured it out by now and start using it, which is not the case. I suspect you are glithing some abilities a but like templar can glitch their blazing shieldto keep it on always on the PTS right now.

Now people are suspecting that you are a ZoS employee, which is why you dont get banned and post fake ZoS letters on the forums without getting banned, which adds to overall cynicism everyone has towards ZoS and exploiting. Perhaps you a merely glitching abilities and ZoS doesnt not views it as exploiting a bit like people chaining into Starter gates or charging through door. If that is the case, the whole community would be disgusted to ear it as it is the case right now.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming & Shaming]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on August 3, 2015 12:06AM
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yep can't say hes got nothing to hide if he blurs his ressources pool and buffs.

Look Blinxey, you are exploiting. The whole ESO population knows it. What you claim to have achieved thorugh your build, many many has tried to achieve it with no success and I doubt that you are a genius compared to them because you still die through your exploiting even though Wrecking Blows hits you for less tank 1k even though you bang on a damage shield which isnt supposed to take into account armor, as far as I know, while reducing crit chance to none.

Others went in to find a way to Mathematically find ways to explain the mitigation you have, but ended up concluding to achieve this you need to stack a whole bunch of mitigation you do not cast at all during a fight, therefore concluding that you glitch said mitigations. Add to that the fact that those mitigations applies when you have a dmg shield up. That would mean you are stacking % mitigations effects like Bolstering Darkness, Circle of Preservation, Nova or even Mist Form. The most logical would be mist form since 1- you are a sorc 2- it gives 75% mitigation 3-there are no nova/veils around you.

Funny enough, I have a video of you taking full damage from a wrecking blow while channeling a soul assault, almost dying to it like any other sorc then broke CC and NOT casting a single ability, your mystic mitigation comes back as soon as you are on your feets. Therefore you cannot say you use full Cyro Light set's 25% mitigation. Plus you arent channeling aibilities 99% of the time.

As much as smart you think you are, I'm pretty sure IF your build was legit, people like King Richard or Sypher would have figured it out by now and start using it, which is not the case. I suspect you are glithing some abilities a but like templar can glitch their blazing shieldto keep it on always on the PTS right now.

Now people are suspecting that you are a ZoS employee, which is why you dont get banned and post fake ZoS letters on the forums without getting banned, which adds to overall cynicism everyone has towards ZoS and exploiting. Perhaps you a merely glitching abilities and ZoS doesnt not views it as exploiting a bit like people chaining into Starter gates or charging through door. If that is the case, the whole community would be disgusted to ear it as it is the case right now.

Yes we know he exploits. He took advantage of what ZOS offered players. Can't get banned for that.

You think ZOS would allow someone posting fake company letters on the forums without taking action? If he were a ZOS employee, ZOS would have to be very unprofessional to not take action if something against the rules was afoot.

I don't care about Blinxey or his build. But his build is a result of balancing that ZOS needs to do.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on August 1, 2015 2:30PM
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Look Blinxey, you are exploiting. The whole ESO population knows it. What you claim to have achieved thorugh your build, many many has tried to achieve it with no success and I doubt that you are a genius compared to them because you still die through your exploiting even though Wrecking Blows hits you for less tank 1k even though you bang on a damage shield which isnt supposed to take into account armor, as far as I know, while reducing crit chance to none.

Others went in to find a way to Mathematically find ways to explain the mitigation you have, but ended up concluding to achieve this you need to stack a whole bunch of mitigation you do not cast at all during a fight, therefore concluding that you glitch said mitigations. Add to that the fact that those mitigations applies when you have a dmg shield up. That would mean you are stacking % mitigations effects like Bolstering Darkness, Circle of Preservation, Nova or even Mist Form. The most logical would be mist form since 1- you are a sorc 2- it gives 75% mitigation 3-there are no nova/veils around you.

Funny enough, I have a video of you taking full damage from a wrecking blow while channeling a soul assault, almost dying to it like any other sorc then broke CC and NOT casting a single ability, your mystic mitigation comes back as soon as you are on your feets. Therefore you cannot say you use full Cyro Light set's 25% mitigation. Plus you arent channeling aibilities 99% of the time.

Yes we know he exploits. He took advantage of what ZOS offered players. Can't get banned for that.

You think ZOS would allow someone posting fake company letters on the forums without taking action? If he were a ZOS employee, ZOS would have to be very unprofessional to not take action if something against the rules was afoot.

I don't care about Blinxey or his build. But his build is a result of balancing that ZOS needs to do.

All im saying is that since his ''build'' has not been fixed yet and the ''letter'' of ZoS posted here has not been explained by ZoS itself, it leaves place to a lot of interpretation and that is overall bad for ZoS's image.

And considering he is exploiting a weakness in the code (which isnt bannable, yes), he would not have been the only one to figure it out. Think of all those hardcore theorycrafters and bug buster out there. I know at least 5 guys whose sole fun is to test stuff in the pvp zones on their ad and dc toons. Probabilities of only Blinxey and Bishop of Souls knowing about/using this exploit are extremely low, making me believes that he is using something or knowledge that most players do not have access to, therefore reinforcing the hypothesis that he (or they) are ZoS employees.
    Edited by Kupoking on August 1, 2015 2:56PM
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

All im saying is that since his ''build'' has not been fixed yet and the ''letter'' of ZoS posted here has not been explained by ZoS itself, it leaves place to a lot of interpretation and that is overall bad for ZoS's image.

And considering he is exploiting a weakness in the code (which isnt bannable, yes), he would not have been the only one to figure it out. Think is all those hardcore theorycrafters and bug buster out there. I know at least 5 guys whose sole fun is to test stuff in the pvp zones on their ad and dc toons. Probabilities of only Blinxey and Bishop of Souls using this exploit are extremely low, making me believes that he is using something or knowledge that most players do not have access to, therefore reinforcing the hypothesis that he (or they) are ZoS employees.

If he were a ZOS employee and was blatantly messing around and breaking the rules, Blinxey would have to be a real moron.

Also no company including ZOS is going to come into the forums to explain or give merit to utter bull*hit.
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way the letter went, seemed like ZoS employee praised the behavior.

Put it this way : if you found an exploit that was a weakness in codes that was that much gamebreaking/unbalanced and outrageously used it over and over pissing off the majoirty of the playerbase. Would you think that a company like ZoS would sent you a congrats letter and would then NOT fix the problem for over 6 months and let you post said letter on the forums giving the rest of the game's population a major slap in the face?

Now lets consider the hypothesis that the letter is fake. Would ZoS let you post a fake letter in their name, putting words in their mouths? In such a hot topic?

The 'normal' course of event would have been that ZoS founds out about this exploit and fix it at one point so that everyone ends up forgetting about it and no damage to their image being done. Except it did not happen this way and everyone is speculating those 9-1-1 theories I just exposed you.
    Edited by Kupoking on August 1, 2015 3:06PM
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant help to find funny : with math we came to the conclusion that at full health, every normal attack is mitigated by in avg 75% compared to any data we have on other light-medium armor wearer.

Also in the video he posted he seems to have always 20% movespeed on compared to his targets. Look how fast he goes through those caltrops.

Which ability gives you 75% mitigation and movespeed bonus? Hmmm?
    Edited by Kupoking on August 1, 2015 3:17PM
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    The annoying amount of Blinxey QQ shows no bounds.
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Bezilar
    Cant help to find funny : with math we came to the conclusion that at full health, every normal attack is mitigated by in avg 75% compared to any data we have on other light-medium armor wearer.

Also in the video he posted he seems to have always 20% movespeed on compared to his targets. Look how fast he goes through those caltrops.

Which ability gives you 75% mitigation and movespeed bonus? Hmmm?

It’s called 1.5 vid speed Inspector Clouseau, lol

Why is it blurred, well to keep the 911 conspiracy folks going of course.

This thread has about run its course in usefulness to me, any last comments?

Game tip below:

v14bow.png

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Look Blinxey, you are exploiting. The whole ESO population knows it. What you claim to have achieved through your build, many many has tried to achieve it with no success and I doubt that you are a genius compared to them because you still die through your exploiting even though Wrecking Blows hits you for less tank 1k even though you bang on a damage shield which isnt supposed to take into account armor, as far as I know, while reducing crit chance to none.

Others went in to find a way to Mathematically find ways to explain the mitigation you have, but ended up concluding to achieve this you need to stack a whole bunch of mitigation you do not cast at all during a fight, therefore concluding that you glitch said mitigations. Add to that the fact that those mitigations applies when you have a dmg shield up. That would mean you are stacking % mitigations effects like Bolstering Darkness, Circle of Preservation, Nova or even Mist Form. The most logical would be mist form since 1- you are a sorc 2- it gives 75% mitigation 3-there are no nova/veils around you. Only thing in the mitigation dept that would work is the 5% from Dominion/Covenant/Pact 4pc bonus armor and 25% while casting channeling from Cyro Light.

tl;dr: Blinxey Wheeler.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there, everyone.

Due to repeatedly disruptive behavior in this thread, we are going to close it. We understand that people will disagree from time to time, but we do expect everyone to be constructive and respectful when sharing their thoughts. If you feel that someone is violating our Terms of Service, we ask that you report them in-game. If you have already reported the incident through the appropriate channels, then it will be investigated accordingly.

We encourage everyone to take a few minutes and read our Code of Conduct. It outlines the guidelines and expected conduct on our forums. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.