Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Encasement of anguish set

kamikaze590
Does anybody know what boss drops this set and where is the boss located? Thanks!
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I waited a bit with answering cause I'm not fully sure, but as your question is dropping down unanswered I'll give what I know.

I don't know bout such a set. There is the seducers costume and there is the mask of anguish. I don't know bout a full set of armor. The mask of anguish drops from named bosses at dolmen. I might be a rare drop from a specific named boss or a rare drop from any of them.

Sorry for not too much info, but hope this lil bit helps in finding the full answer to your question (and you got a free bump to the top -wink- )
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • kamikaze590
    Ranique wrote: »
    I waited a bit with answering cause I'm not fully sure, but as your question is dropping down unanswered I'll give what I know.

I don't know bout such a set. There is the seducers costume and there is the mask of anguish. I don't know bout a full set of armor. The mask of anguish drops from named bosses at dolmen. I might be a rare drop from a specific named boss or a rare drop from any of them.

Sorry for not too much info, but hope this lil bit helps in finding the full answer to your question (and you got a free bump to the top -wink- )

Oh ok cool! Yeah I'm looking for the mask of anguish, but I saw that there was a chestpiece that goes along with it, lol the grind in this game is real! (;