Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leveling Fighter's guild SKILLS (not the skill line itself)

BvB__3425
BvB__3425
So after a long day of grinding, I finally got my FG to level 10. Now I'm trying to get Dawnbreaker leveled up for FD morph. What I'm wondering is how the exp gain for FG skills work, as in do they level like normal skills, because it just seems to be leveling painfully slowly.
So..
1. Will having multiple FG skills on my bar level Dawnbreaker faster? (More skills = more exp gain for skills in the skill line)
2. Are the FG skills themselves limited in the same way the skill line is with the whole Daedra/undead only thing? Or can I grind any mob the level up the skills.
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The actual skills will level up if they are on your bar when you get XP, just like any other skill. However, the higher the skill, the more XP it usually takes to level them up, so Dawnbreaker can take a while. The higher level the enemies you are facing, the more XP they are usually worth, so make sure that you are questing/grinding in an area with decently-leveled mobs.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    1. No, having multiple FG skills on your bar will not level up Dawnbreaker faster.
    2. No, you can grind any mob or earn XP in any other way to level up Dawnbreaker. See @Aett_Thorn's answer for more information.