Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about leveling from 30 to 35 in the Ebonheart Pact

Benie
Benie
✭✭✭
I'm currently Level 16 right now, and I'm seeing an image online showing all the leveling zones in Tamriel. I am curious about the Ebonheart Pect's zoning levels. Mainly, how does a Level 30, get from southern Morrowind, to going through Skyrim's eastern edges to get to Eastmarch?
You have to cut through The Rift, a Level 41-48 zone to get to Eastmarch. And how the hell do you level as a 30 in a Level 35 zone?

My only guess is the main storyline helps you with this (and maybe even giving you a teleport to Eastmarch). Is my thinking right? Or do you use a boat in Devon's Hold to get to Eastmarch? I just want to know this when it's my time to. I know I shouldn't be worrying about this as a Level 16, but I just want to prepare for it.
Edited by Benie on August 2, 2015 1:24AM
--Char info updated as of March 23rd, 2016 - PC NA--
Benie - VR1 Argonian Stam DragonKnight (2H Sword/Bow/WW)
Beniee - VR3 Nord Mag Sorcerer (Destruction Staff)

Well-known hotbar button spammer
  • xShadows_Vixenx
    You get the option to go to east march via boat once you clear out shadowfen main quests :)
  • Benie
    Benie
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, thanks for explaining one of the two things I requested. The second, how would one level from 30 to 35, to get to Eastmarch and not instantly die from guys 5 levels above them?

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    If I'm remembering correctly, the quests in Eastmarch range from Level 31-37. So a Level 30 shouldn't have too much of a problem. If you haven't finished Shadowfin, you may very well level up to 31 before you get there.
  • Benie
    Benie
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm. So you're saying this map is outdated?
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/y1HJS9trjD8/maxresdefault.jpg

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I think it might just be a typo...If you look at the other two alliances they have the correct quest levels for each zone (though DC and AD are slightly different for some reason). I don't remember Ebonheart Pact being any different than the others and it wouldn't make sense for it to have essentially 4 levels of quests missing.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 2, 2015 3:49AM
  • Benie
    Benie
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, that's what was worrying me. I mean, it won't be a problem now, but it could in the future. Glad to hear it's not. Thanks for the clarification.

• SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhhhhb spoilers
  • Benie
    Benie
    ✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    Ahhhhhb spoilers
    What spoilers?

• usrevenge
    usrevenge
    ✭✭✭
    Benie wrote: »
    Hmm. So you're saying this map is outdated?
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/y1HJS9trjD8/maxresdefault.jpg

not really it's just that the 31-37 zone is east march and he was wondering how to get there without running through the rift.