Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leveling WW late into the game...

lagrue
lagrue
✭✭✭✭✭
So the other day I finally snagged a werewolf bite - however I'm pretty late into the game (VR5) and I'm finding it impossible to level ore make use of against enemies my own level, the transformation is just too underpowered in its current state.

So I was wondering, if I travel to say... Stonefalls, and just go ham on weak mobs while transformed for a while will my WW level up? It's stuck at 0 because honestly I cannot kill VR5 enemies, he transforms back to human when they still have half health lol... kinda pathetic.

ANyway, I search up tips for leveling werewolf and people just say to kill mobs so I guess my question is really this: Does the level of the mobs matter?
PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
*GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just go 1-2 levels below you, it gets really powerful after awhile
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf