The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox NA Hestra

CavalierKing
CavalierKing
✭✭
Calling all Ebonheart and Daggerfell! Aldmeri is kicking our asses right now, but we still have a chance to take the lead. If we all get on right now, we can take their scrolls and depose their emperor. There is nobody on. I've been siegeing castles and have only been fighting NPCs. We just don't have enough people to take them. Please, come help. We can do this!
  • CavalierKing
    CavalierKing
    ✭✭
    Aldmeri - please don't turn this into another crappy campaign. This used to be so good and balanced - now you're ruining it. And Daggerfall and Ebonheart - don't quit. A big reason Aldmeri is winning is because people have left. If we come back and don't fight each other, we can easily push them back.
  • Kozer
    Kozer
    ✭✭✭
    As an Aldmeri on Hestra...I kind of agree...But at the same time 2 campaigns ago we got stomped on.
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭
    How did AD ruin it? By us holding emp for 3 days? Lol. It was pretty balanced up until that point, then people got discouraged and quit because their side wasn't winning. Im no longer emperor since i hit vr1, so things should be back to normal. Thanks to all the dc and ep for the free ap this last campaign. Long live blue waffles fc.

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭
    And to all the people that reported my name after being killed over and over by our group... thanks for the free name change.

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC