The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Option to quit a campaign?

Paulhewhewria
Paulhewhewria
✭✭✭
Is this coming in the imperial city dlc?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you can now, just costs AP. I think you have to do this at the end of the Campaign, so you nee to wait a week or two weeks or 30 days depending on which on you entered.

Current costs are 100 AP, dropping to 50 with IC.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I think you can now, just costs AP. I think you have to do this at the end of the Campaign, so you nee to wait a week or two weeks or 30 days depending on which on you entered.

Current costs are 100 AP, dropping to 50 with IC.

You can switch, but you cannot quit/reset which is very very VERY problematic if you have cross faction characters. And this will be an enormous issue if travel to player is being disabled. This needs to be addressed. There is no logical reason to not have an option to reset your campaign choices. Make it cost AP if they must.

Edited by Lord_Hev on July 31, 2015 11:10PM
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Paulhewhewria
    Paulhewhewria
    ✭✭✭
    My thoughts exactly Lord Hev I believe this will be a big problem for the DLC since its removing guesting and plus its a paid DLC.
  • slowassferrariub17_ESO
    this makes too much sense, stop making sense.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, ZOS already included this feature. You just have to click Uninstall.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only way to drop a campaign is to have a GM do it. I know because the GM told me there was no other way to do it. True story.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only way to drop a campaign is to have a GM do it. I know because the GM told me there was no other way to do it. True story.

I thought they mentioned resting all characters in the patch in the large thread above.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American