Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you use treasure maps?

Chronigan
Chronigan
✭✭
?
  • Lumi
    Lumi
    ✭✭✭
    You use it (right click and select use, not sure what the command is in xbox/ps4 or place it in your quickslot) and it shows you a picture where the treasure is located. Find the place while the map is in your inventory and you find a mound of dirt which you need to dig (i.e. use it) in order to get the treasure.

Edit: maps from crafting writs are little different, there is no digging needed you just find the flovers, runes ect. lying on the ground.
    Edited by Lumi on August 2, 2015 11:00AM
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    As Lumi said. Alternativly, if you are not good at doing it, you can also use outside sources to find out where they all are. On the pc there is even an add-on that marks the location with an x if you have one.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Chronigan
    Chronigan
    ✭✭
    Thanks
  • bigscoothb14_ESO
    Save them for the next update! You will get nothing but crap right now, wait till the dlc comes out for a chance to get the glass style fragments.
    Hells Bell___________________Highelf Sorc
    D-Argo______________________Orc DK
    Orici Adria__________________Breton Templar
    Primortial Erubus____________Woodelf NB
    Vortas______________________Darkelf Sorc
    Quickly-Kills-for-Skooma_____Khajiit NB
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Save them for the next update! You will get nothing but crap right now, wait till the dlc comes out for a chance to get the glass style fragments.

Exactly. I deleted mine as they were so useless and now, they will be the best place to get the malachite shards. It is very annoying as they waited for over a year to make them useful. I think most people have already used /deleted the maps.