Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial Crafting Motif

RavingRedguard
RavingRedguard
Soul Shriven
Is it actually possible to get this outside of being an Imperial? I haven't seen it drop, and have done enough searching to have found at least one duplicate of the other 9 races. I've also never seen one on a guild store.

If anyone has one that they'd be willing to sell to me I'd appreciate it. I'm on the EU server on xbox one, Ebonheart Pact, but ideally I'd like to find it myself. I just want to know if I'm wasting my time searching.
  • Tessie
    Tessie
    ✭✭✭
    Its very rare, and considered a legendary motif. I have looted one while stealing.
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing on PC since March 2014 (early access) for an hour or two per day, I have found 4 copies so far. I tend to loot every single container I come across though... this motif is pretty rare. The good news is that it does not depend on your level and drops in every zone.
    PC-EU
  • FancyTuna8
    FancyTuna8
    ✭✭✭
    xbox na, found one, it is MUCH rarer than blue motifs. looking into selling it, I saw prices ranging from 120k-145k for it.
  • RavingRedguard
    RavingRedguard
    Soul Shriven
    Oh ok, so it's just a case of carrying on the grind. Thanks guys.
  • xeneblaze
    xeneblaze
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, i got one out of an urn outside a public dungeon recently.
    GuildMaster of Wolves of Destiny
    A fun, social, safe-gaming guild - add Xene68 on PSN with a short message if you would like to join!
  • shabbyleoub17_ESO
    shabbyleoub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I seen one for sale by a guild trader yesterday for 60K on PS4 NA.
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    FancyTuna8 wrote: »
    xbox na, found one, it is MUCH rarer than blue motifs. looking into selling it, I saw prices ranging from 120k-145k for it.
    @FancyTuna8: Unless you really like the look of Imperial and want that armor for your characters, I'd sell it now for as much as you can get. In 6 months it will be down around 40-50K and you can probably just buy one then, if you haven't found another one already.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Gamertaglemieux
    Gamertaglemieux
    ✭✭✭
    Is it actually possible to get this outside of being an Imperial? I haven't seen it drop, and have done enough searching to have found at least one duplicate of the other 9 races. I've also never seen one on a guild store.

If anyone has one that they'd be willing to sell to me I'd appreciate it. I'm on the EU server on xbox one, Ebonheart Pact, but ideally I'd like to find it myself. I just want to know if I'm wasting my time searching.

It will. I picked one up. But I'm already Imperial character. So its just extra.
    Queen Ayrenn build that wall around Summerset.

Make Shimmerene great again!
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing on PC since launch, and never found one yet.