Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB Skill Suggestions

CallMeBigPapi
I'm a level 19 NB dual wield with a redguard stamina dps build
my current active skills are
-Surprise Attack
-Killers Blade
-Ambush
-Rapid Strikes
-And soul harvest as ultimate
I usually go into stealth mode and use ambush, where i then spam rapid strikes and suprise attack. I then finish them off with killers blade to heal myself.
What would be a good ability that does not involve siphoning that i could include?
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    If you've unlocked Whirlwind in the DW tree, I'd definitely recommend picking it up and, when available, morphing it to Steel Tornado. That'll give you a great AoE option for your bar, which currently seems to be strictly single-target.

Shadow Cloak is nice for PvP or for getting out of sticky situations. I know you said no Siphoning skills, but it might be worth it to slot something from that tree while you're leveling so that you at least have the option to spec into it or try out one of the skills later. Drain Power, which you don't unlock until Siphoning rank 42, actually has a stamina morph, Power Extraction, that you might want to try out at some point in your build. Personally, I make sure to have at least one skill from each tree on my bar while questing and leveling to ensure all the trees level up fairly equally. As much as I despise Funnel Health (Strife morph, Swallow Soul is other morph option but not impressed with that either) and its mediocre healing, I've had it on my bar since I unlocked it to level up the Siphoning tree.

Other than that, you seem pretty set. Keep leveling up your skills, unlocking morphs, and enjoying the game. Don't worry about really sticking to any one build until you've reached some endgame content. For now, experiment away. :)