Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What time do repeatable quests reset?

Sadishist
Sadishist
✭✭
When do the writs reset?
Xbox One - NA
Sadishe - VR10 DragonKnight - DC
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    It should be every 24 hours.

What @nordsavage said.
    Edited by Sandshark95 on August 2, 2015 3:04AM
  • thunderwell
    thunderwell
    ✭✭✭
    It should be every 24 hours.

This response made me facepalm hard.
    Sadishist meant what time and which timezone, not how long until reset.
    Edited by thunderwell on August 2, 2015 2:31AM
    NA, PC Megaserver
    Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
    (Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They reset, and I'm sure you can look up any time difference, at 11:00 p.m. west coast U.S.A. and that reset is for any repeatable quest not just writs if that helps more. Fencing is at 8:00 p.m. same time zone.
    Edited by nordsavage on August 2, 2015 2:40AM
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    @thunderwell Well, it's been about 24 hours since I last slept, so that likely had something to do with my misinterpretation of the OP's question, lol. Still, I'm not a mind-reader; a little more clarification in the original post like the few extra words you provided would've helped avoid possible confusion (especially on behalf of sleep-deprived forum dwellers :D ).

I've noticed in-game that the writs seemed to reset not long before midnight U.S. Pacific Time, like another poster mentioned.
  • thunderwell
    thunderwell
    ✭✭✭
    @Sandshark95 Good, you're just sleep deprived. I was wondering if you were trolling, but I've misinterpreted / been wrong before. And you make a valid point of OPs one-liner.
    :smile:
    NA, PC Megaserver
    Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
    (Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)