Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Retaking Camlorn bug

Legodude293
Legodude293
Soul Shriven
The quest is missing after nameless soldier there was no more quests I really want to finish the camlorn quest line I posted a bug report when it first happened but now im in bangkori and nothing is working. Is there any way to restart a quest that's not there. I have tried a log out, xbox restart, going to the quest giver and customer support does anyone have this problem or a similar situation where a quest has disappeared out of the blue.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    This seems to be the infamous invisable NPC-bug. Your best luck is to keep on restarting the xbox while you stand where he/she is supposed to be. This known issues thread here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/esotu-console-launch-known-issues/p1

Is saying that it would be fixed next patch. This page was last edited by @ZOS_JessicaFolsom on june 30, 2015. We had a patch for xbox yesterday. The patchnotes are not updated yet (something normally done by @ZOS_GinaBruno ) and the known issues thread didnt update either. So did you try this after that patch.

Jessica and/or Gina. If I managed to draw your attention. are you going to publish yesterdays patchnotes and updating the known issues thread?? Would be awesome for us PC-players trying to help out the xbox/psn players, and also helpfull for them to know what is fixed and not.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was of the opinion that there was no patch yesterday, just maintenance.

Note that Retaking Camlorn will only be given if you haven't already started any quests in Camlorn (beginning with Rally Cry). If you have already done Rally Cry, you'll have to go into Camlorn itself to find the quest that you skipped earlier.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • miked83b14_ESO
    miked83b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem. Did all the chain quests but Camlorn is still blacked out and the gates are locked. All the NPCs are waiting outside the gate and Darien Gautier is inside the city so I can't get to him.
  • Legodude293
    Legodude293
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same problem. Did all the chain quests but Camlorn is still blacked out and the gates are locked. All the NPCs are waiting outside the gate and Darien Gautier is inside the city so I can't get to him.

This is my problem there are no missing NPC's and the quest giver thinks I am doing the quest wich is why I can't get it back
  • Legodude293
    Legodude293
    Soul Shriven
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I was of the opinion that there was no patch yesterday, just maintenance.

Note that Retaking Camlorn will only be given if you haven't already started any quests in Camlorn (beginning with Rally Cry). If you have already done Rally Cry, you'll have to go into Camlorn itself to find the quest that you skipped earlier.

I did every quest in the line up to nameless soldier and even got the reward. I also received the dialogue that retaking camlorn has started
  • Legodude293
    Legodude293
    Soul Shriven
    Ranique wrote: »
    This seems to be the infamous invisable NPC-bug. Your best luck is to keep on restarting the xbox while you stand where he/she is supposed to be. This known issues thread here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/esotu-console-launch-known-issues/p1

Is saying that it would be fixed next patch. This page was last edited by @ZOS_JessicaFolsom on june 30, 2015. We had a patch for xbox yesterday. The patchnotes are not updated yet (something normally done by @ZOS_GinaBruno ) and the known issues thread didnt update either. So did you try this after that patch.

Jessica and/or Gina. If I managed to draw your attention. are you going to publish yesterdays patchnotes and updating the known issues thread?? Would be awesome for us PC-players trying to help out the xbox/psn players, and also helpfull for them to know what is fixed and not.

I wish this was it but it isn't the quest giver is still there and when I ask the quest giver she believes I am already on the quest wich is why I can't restart it from the quest giver. No it is also not activated and I just don't know it the place where you end the quest has all the npcs in the wrong places or before the retaking camlorn quest.

• miked83b14_ESO
    miked83b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if this is your problem but I figured mine out. Standing outside Camlorn's locked gates there is an iron gate on the side you can open to go inside Camlorn. Darien Gautier is inside the Camorn Inn with the next part of the chain quest.

Very confusing because there's no quest guideline telling you what to do on the screen.
  • Legodude293
    Legodude293
    Soul Shriven
    Not sure if this is your problem but I figured mine out. Standing outside Camlorn's locked gates there is an iron gate on the side you can open to go inside Camlorn. Darien Gautier is inside the Camorn Inn with the next part of the chain quest.

Very confusing because there's no quest guideline telling you what to do on the screen.

Thank you, before I saw this I decided to stand next to the locked gates and saw a black quest marker for darien gautier thank you for letting me know he is in the inn . My problem is solved
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check Camlorn on your in-game map. When you mouse over the city icon, if there's a bit of text that says "Lead the effort to retake Camlorn" (note again, this is on the map, not the Achievement list), then you have already done Rally Cry and it is therefore impossible to do Retaking Camlorn. In this case, you will need to go to the city main entrance and do A Lingering Hope, which is given by General Gautier. If that quest isn't there either, it's possible you have already done it, which means you need to go into Camlorn through the side gate (not the main gate, because that is locked) and find General Mandin in the cathedral or the inn for the quest Hidden in Flames.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • YUM_Cha
    YUM_Cha
    Soul Shriven
    The problem with the Camlorn quest is a design issue - the quest log goes blank - thus the quest appears to dissapear.