Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Motes in the moonlight - Beating the Dark Mane

xxxDrDoom
xxxDrDoom
✭✭
So,

I have been trying this quest on and off for days. I've made it to the Dark Mane but cannot seem to beat him. What is the strategy to kill this guy? I'm in DC, an Imperial Templar, using all VR5 gear (5 med, 1 heavy and 1 light). Very heavily Stamina based. Using two handed.

I've also sat outside the temple waiting for others to come by and group together, but am not having anyone accept grouping. I've done all other quests in Reaper's March, so want to finish Cadwell's Quests and move on to the next zone.

Any help will be much appreciated. In the meantime, I'm grinding. Not fun or exciting, but getting me closer to VR6. I would even come back and do this later when a higher rank, but I can't get the quests to finish Dune and where to go next.

Thanks.

DD
  • xxxDrDoom
    xxxDrDoom
    ✭✭
    PS. I'm playing on PS4
  • uamada
    uamada
    Soul Shriven
    My Khajiit is a night blade with no magic. Only medium armor, bow and daggers. Lvl 46
    After getting my bum handed to me twice, I jumped up on one of the lion statues and used my bow.
    Exactly the same way I killed the dark mane in Arenthia.