The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can anyone take me to Cold Harbor?

Kalfes
Kalfes
Xbox, Ebonheart, message me for gamertag
  • Kalfes
    Kalfes
    No one?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    not in the previous 19 minutes obviously

are you in a guild ?

you can port to other guild members' locations via the guild roster
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like my level 9 daggerfall Argonian to get to cold harbour. Seriously, she needs new armour for her level. She is not lucky in getting good stuff so far.
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.

• qpviper1qp
    qpviper1qp
    ✭✭
    Im on xb1 in ebonheart pact but i am not at home and won't be on for several hours.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like my level 9 daggerfall Argonian to get to cold harbour. Seriously, she needs new armour for her level. She is not lucky in getting good stuff so far.

Why does your Level 9 character need to go to Coldharbor for armor? Coldharbor is for characters that are much, much higher in level.

• Suisyo
    Suisyo
    ✭✭
    OP, Any luck yet with getting to Coldharbour?
    Altmer Templar & Bosmer Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact
    Xbox One - NA
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »

Why does your Level 9 character need to go to Coldharbor for armor? Coldharbor is for characters that are much, much higher in level.
    I should have clarified. Hollow City is in Cold Harbour, yes? That is the destination I'd like to be. To answer your question, Survivability by finding level appropriate armour and having a staff that matches my level. Currently stuck with Naramo's Staff which is level 4, armour that is mostly heavy and had no luck in finding any more from drops/ quests.

Yes, my Sorceror is not lucky. Hence my request.

Edited by Elektrakosh on August 1, 2015 6:56AM
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    EU/UK. Xbox One.

• Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    If your looking for level appropriate gear for a lv10 your not going to find it in Coldharbour chief. That areas for characters lv40+.

At your level the best thing to do would be to craft your own gear. You should be able to make what you need right from the start without having to invest any points and it doesn't take much material wise.
    Edited by Fruitmass on August 1, 2015 7:03AM
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    Fruitmass wrote: »
    If your looking for level appropriate gear for a lv10 your not going to find it in Coldharbour chief. That areas for characters lv40+.

At your level the best thing to do would be to craft your own gear. You should be able to make what you need right from the start without having to invest any points and it doesn't take much material wise.
    My level 8 vampire from EP would disagree. Hollow city helped her get armour and weapons and helped her become quite a blacksmith.

Still, all I can do is ask. I believe you how massive the enemies are outside the city. I won't be going outside the city not for a long time yet.

Decided to make my own thread. To save cluttering this one.

Edited by Elektrakosh on August 1, 2015 7:13AM
    EU/UK. Xbox One.

• Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fruitmass wrote: »

My level 8 vampire from EP would disagree. Hollow city helped her get armour and weapons and helped her become quite a blacksmith.

Still, all I can do is ask. I believe you how massive the enemies are outside the city. I won't be going outside the city not for a long time yet.

Decided to make my own thread. To save cluttering this one.

Whoa, wait. So your talking about grinding out crafting levels by deconning the gear you find lying around in order to be able to gear your character? Not about rummaging through every closet in the city hoping to find a full suit of low level armor right?

Well if that's the case then yeah that makes a bit more sense, lol. Carry on then.
    Edited by Fruitmass on August 1, 2015 7:33AM
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...