The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where's all the columbine?

Mymolickinnigwer
Mymolickinnigwer
Soul Shriven
I've looked all over and I can't find any!

Best Answer

• VoidBlue
    VoidBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where are you finding it at? I haven't found any

well just randomly while questing out in the "nodes" like i said. so far mostly in glenumbra since thats the zone ive been playing in with my 3 toons im leveling all at once.
    Answer ✓
  • VoidBlue
    VoidBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    i find columbine all the time while out questing. is it important, because i just eat them
  • Mymolickinnigwer
    Mymolickinnigwer
    Soul Shriven
    Where are you finding it at? I haven't found any
  • Mymolickinnigwer
    Mymolickinnigwer
    Soul Shriven
    Ok what server do you play on?
  • Bacon
    Bacon
    ✭✭
    you should be able to find it on every region on the map as far as I have heard. It is out there you just have to look for it. Try putting a skill point or 2 into the keen eye trait for the alchemy skill line. even just 1 point really done help. look around everywhere. you would be surprised how many little corners of the map have a small cluster of different nodes. You will find quite a few hiding behind rocks or trees.
    “I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.” ― Winston S. Churchill
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columbine and Mountain Flower are probably the hardest alchemy nodes to notice if you don't have the Keen Eye passive, but they're out there in every single zone. Try looking for alchemy nodes in places that don't get a lot of player traffic in order to increase your chances of finding unharvested nodes.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Keen Eye' helps to locate them. I find them every day, everywhere.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • ontheleftcoast
    ontheleftcoast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really are everywhere but since Columbine sits so low to the ground without the Keen Eye skill in Alchemy it's hard to spot. Personally I put keen eye for all the crafting skills on everyone of my veteran toons and harvest pretty much every node I find while questing. It makes questing thru Cadwell's quite profitable.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VoidBlue wrote: »
    i find columbine all the time while out questing. is it important, because i just eat them

It is a reagent that is used in a large number of Potions, in particular the Tri Potions that restore Health, Stamina and Magic in one chug. So, it is quite in demand.

Couple that with it is almost impossible to see unless you have Keen Eye, it is very rare to find it. Mountain Flower is the same way.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"