Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coldharbour Siege Weapons.....

Instant_Karma_88
So I am a new player (PS4) and once I started getting into vet pvp I found out all the rage is these coldharbour fire ballistae and trebuchets.

WHY are they even in the game? They don't have animations. (Is this a bug that was ignored?) You can't see incoming fire (red circles on the ground) AND they basically one-shot you.

I understand they are siege weapons and are supposed to hurt, but come on. Nothing more frustrating than just watching your health drop to zero in a second and you can't even see damage circle.

And to top it off they're not even rewards you spend AP on or get for being top-ranked or something. You can just grind them all day and become Ares, God of War.

Has this subject been touched on before? Can anyone enlighten me as to why these weapons seem bugged to the point of being broken OP?
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Its a bugg and devs dont care they could have removed them in patch that added store items but like i said devs dont care allready have your money
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So I am a new player (PS4) and once I started getting into vet pvp I found out all the rage is these coldharbour fire ballistae and trebuchets.

WHY are they even in the game? They don't have animations. (Is this a bug that was ignored?) You can't see incoming fire (red circles on the ground) AND they basically one-shot you.

I understand they are siege weapons and are supposed to hurt, but come on. Nothing more frustrating than just watching your health drop to zero in a second and you can't even see damage circle.

And to top it off they're not even rewards you spend AP on or get for being top-ranked or something. You can just grind them all day and become Ares, God of War.

Has this subject been touched on before? Can anyone enlighten me as to why these weapons seem bugged to the point of being broken OP?

They'll eventually fix it like the way they hotfixed the Expert Hunter / Camo Hunter glitch overnight.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Kammakazi wrote: »

They'll eventually fix it like the way they hotfixed the Expert Hunter / Camo Hunter glitch overnight.

Thats in the patch notes not really overnight didnt read any coldharber in the notes
  • usrevenge
    usrevenge
    ✭✭✭
    they are just bugged. yes it sucks that bad players abuse the bug to get free kills but otherwise they are fine.