The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Need Help Leveling Up and Finding Armor and Weapons (XBL)

Zarq
Zarq
Soul Shriven
I'm currently a level 15 and I fell like I can level up without just walking around the same area and killing the same people. I don't know where to get new armor and weapons that are better than what I have and there's a part in the story that involves being level 42 or at least what's recommended. I need help from other people such as dungeons, or tips on how I can be better. Also if you want to be bit as a werewolf, message me. XBOX: GameTechful
Edited by Zarq on July 30, 2015 4:14PM
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    You level up by doing the quests, dungeons, delves, dolmens, world bosses etc. in the zone appropriate for your level. Alternatively, if you don't enjoy that sort of thing you can grind mobs (i.e. what it sounds like you are doing currently -- "walking around the same area and killing the same people").

You get new armor as quest rewards, as the loot from killing mobs, from opening treasure chests, from crafting it yourself, or by purchasing it from a merchant or guild trader.

What quest do you have as a Level 15 that is recommended for Level 42 and where did you get it from? If you got it from the same zone where you got your werewolf bite, then yes, that quest is too high for you right now. You get the bites from the fifth zone your character should progress through. You should have four zones and a starter island before you ever need to do those quests.

Hope that helps some :)
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on July 30, 2015 5:59PM
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    My attitude is that if you can't get to the werewolf shrine by yourself you aren't ready for the gift .. just my opinion

2014-06-13_00014.jpg
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Zarq
    Zarq
    Soul Shriven
    I accident fave traveled to my friend in riften where I accepted a quest of level 42. I appreciate the help as I have accomplished that quest, leveled up, and know where the shrine is. I was obviously new to the werewolf thing so I wouldn't know where the shrine is always? But thanks for the help.