Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Copper

robwolf666
robwolf666
✭✭✭✭✭
So I figured I'd buy the Barbaric racial pack figuring I'd be able to make stuff right away since you only need to be lvl 1 to learn it... but noooo, turns out you need effing copper to make stuff, a metal which to date I've never seen ~ nice of them to point that out, doubly nice waste of 1500 crown points.

So, anyone know where the copper is? No merchants are selling it.

Screw buying anything like that in the store again.
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robwolf666 wrote: »
    So I figured I'd buy the Barbaric racial pack figuring I'd be able to make stuff right away since you only need to be lvl 1 to learn it... but noooo, turns out you need effing copper to make stuff, a metal which to date I've never seen ~ nice of them to point that out, doubly nice waste of 1500 crown points.

So, anyone know where the copper is? No merchants are selling it.

Screw buying anything like that in the store again.

I'll sell ya 100 copper for 50k gold... ;)
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    copper is a rare drop in veteran rank zones. You can also buy it on the guildstores from players.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^

In veteran zones?!

What a *** rip off after giving no hint of that fact in the store!
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, they really need to warn people about this when buying.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    robwolf666 wrote: »
    ^

In veteran zones?!

What a *** rip off after giving no hint of that fact in the store!

Ask for a refund: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home (click on email in the right of the page). Explain you didn't realise that you needed to have materials only available for veteran rank and you only bought it so you could make the style when you started playing.

I don't know if they do refunds but it is a strong message to them anyways to ask it.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Willy8257
    Willy8257
    Just buy copper from guild stores, most of them will have it. The prices range from 500 - 1500 a piece on console