The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Update not working ps4

jamielannister54
I tried to download the 30th July 2015 update on ps4 but it keeps saying preparing to download and then it goes to 14%. It then goes back to 0 and continues that loop. Is it the ps4 or is it a known problem with this update?
Edited by jamielannister54 on July 30, 2015 1:00PM
  • Pompeyfluff
    update worked fine for me yesterday.

PSN did also have a small software update yesterday - so you might need to do that first.
  • jamielannister54
    I've done that and also it came up with update can't download because I have to delete unnecessary content. Which content is that?
  • EddieHavok
    I tried to DL the update and it would go to 50% quickly and then stall, and if I paused and continued it would start all over. It stalled at the 90% of the installing and then when I (stupidly) tried to pause it to refresh the update, it started over again. I left it on and went to bed. I have no clue if leaving it going for more than the hour I tried the first time will result in a better outcome. But I did DL the PSN update after the first couple failures and it still had problems with DL'ing.
    LFG/PS4/NA/EP/SorcV4
  • jamielannister54
    I managed to download it by deleting a game and then downloading the update. I then reinstalled the game (cod ghosts) and it was all fine
  • EddieHavok
    Mine was fine when I got home last night, it was just the longest most fragile update I've DL'd since the COD:AW XBone edition console, that game DL gave me crazy problems.
    LFG/PS4/NA/EP/SorcV4