The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

@ZOS- We NEED Voice Chat Save Settings (console)

HeathenDeacon
HeathenDeacon
✭✭✭
Serious QOL request here. Voice Chat needs some sort of save settings function, innate or otherwise. At the very least just keeping a player in the same channel(s) between zoning and log in/outs would be amazing. It is majorly annoying EVERY single time we zone or log to have to re-leave/ enter the channels we want to be in. This is especially true with Area chat which many people want to be 'out' of at all times but have to leave every single time they zone/ log. ALSO-- the reason i finally came to post about this today was after i became super annoyed when joining a new guild and the proiority of my guild channels flip flopped. Previously i thought i had it nailed down to where my 'oldest' guild, IE my main one, would be the defauly guild channel. IN fact i even had to leave another guild i hAD joined a tlaunch to do this. Then today i joined a new one and somehow it became the default one...ugh. SO now every time i log or zone i not only have to switch the area chat off but also leave and enter seperate guild chats to end up int he one i want. VERY ANNOYING! PLEase give us some way of sticking to what channels we want to be in, either through a default or manual save channel function. THANKS. ---(ps sorry for the wall of text, typing from ps4 browser and cant seem to get paragraphs, lol)
  • OneBadHuskerFan
    Totally agree 100%.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup.

If ZOS were a house builder, the finished house would have no drywall and not all of the studs would reach the ceiling. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • ontheleftcoast
    ontheleftcoast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup.

If ZOS were a house builder, the finished house would have no drywall and not all of the studs would reach the ceiling. :smile:

But they'd charge you full price for it and tell you repairs were coming "soon" and just live in different parts of the house in the meantime.
    Options
  • booker21
    booker21
    it´s really anointing to set this every time i run the game.
    Options
  • Darkrosesus
    Darkrosesus
    ✭✭
    Completely agree. If I am in group or guild chat, I don't want to be taken back to local every time I either go to a different zone or log back in. My group chat has been disappearing of late also ... even after the update.
    Options
  • AaronLannister
    AaronLannister
    ✭✭✭
    ESO the MMO with the worst Social Features for any Triple A MMO on a console.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup.

But they'd charge you full price for it and tell you repairs were coming "soon" and just live in different parts of the house in the meantime.

They would have a truck parked out front selling you recolors of those cardboard box appliances that they have in furniture stores. :smile:

P.S. --- Certainly hope ZOS has a sense of humor... :sweat:
    Edited by Elsonso on July 30, 2015 8:29PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    Yes this needs to be fixed and I was surprised it was not addressed in the last Patch in at least some form.
    Options
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thumbs up!
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
    Options
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    ESO the MMO with the worst Social Features for any Triple A MMO on a console.

yeah its a real shame. this game is amazing other than the total social feature disaster. its already REALLY hurt the development of any meaningful long term commmunity. most people are playing it more like a single player/ co-op game with a couple of friends and most likely will not hang around past the first dlc or 2. i really wish the devs would look at what the other console mmos like DCUO did. they had fully funstional text and chat with customization out the wazoo. its really sad how a couple bad social dev decisions can completely destroy a massive game like this.
    Options
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes, its painful resetting every log in, sometimes the setting don't stick between zones let alone between toons
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There should be a way to mute "those guys" without blocking them via PSN.
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sick of turning off several VC channels everytime I log in also

I'd rather have the option to have a chat box too I mean this is an mmorpg and a very big and good one I might add we NEED a chat box. <<<<<<
    Options
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    Yes.

yellowmuteface.jpg

Just...yes.
    Options
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with OP on this one.
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.

Options
  • Riga_Mortis
    Riga_Mortis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% agree with OP, make it happen zenimax please.
    XBOX 1X
    GT - TAGNUTZ
    Options