Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stat caps

Bwookiee
Bwookiee
Is there a cap to reduced magicka cost % now with the CP/stat/racials, also spell resistance cap?

Like 30% reduction or 40 etc?
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Bwookiee wrote: »
    Is there a cap to reduced magicka cost % now with the CP/stat/racials, also spell resistance cap?

Like 30% reduction or 40 etc?

No
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Physical Resistance hard cap is 50% mitigation (~32,500), Spell Resistance hard cap is 50% mitigation (~32,500). You can have more physical resistance or spell resistance than that, but it will only help in instances where your physical or spell resistance gets reduced by an attack.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • CidxLucy
    CidxLucy
    ✭✭
    wait there no magic res cap right. i seen pics of ppl with 44k
    Edited by CidxLucy on July 31, 2015 1:39AM
  • Mantic0r3
    Mantic0r3
    ✭✭✭
    stack 100k spell resi if you want to but you will still have the same 50% as the guy with 32.5k xD

(before debuffs)
  • Pompeyfluff
    Physical Resistance hard cap is 50% mitigation (~32,500), Spell Resistance hard cap is 50% mitigation (~32,500). You can have more physical resistance or spell resistance than that, but it will only help in instances where your physical or spell resistance gets reduced by an attack.

Is there a health hard cap?

• Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

no
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • Pompeyfluff
    Jeckll wrote: »

no

thanks
  • lolzbuckets
    lolzbuckets
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any sort of cap on elemental resists? Someone told me that there was a hard cap of 20% per element on top of the 50% magic reduction, but I can't find any corroboration.
  • Skiserony
    Skiserony
    ✭✭✭
    CidxLucy wrote: »
    wait there no magic res cap right. i seen pics of ppl with 44k

There is a hard cap but not your numbers, 32.5k armor is the hard cap which means 50% mitigation. Go any higher and mitigation will still be the same, so for someone with 44k will have the same mitigation (unless you get debuffed with decreased armor). You can't get more mitigation than 50% and that's the hardcap.