The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help me Fire DK theorycraft please

leepalmer95
leepalmer95
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So i think i've got my skills figured out but i'm not too sure about gear.

Helm - Skoria (swap for Engine Guardian for pvp) Heavy
Shoulder - Skoria (swap for Engine guardian for pvp) Light
Chest - Torugs Pact - Medium
Legs - Martial
Gloves - Martial
Boost - Martial
Waist - Martial

Neck - Healer
Ring - Cyrodiils light
Ring - Cyrodiils light

As my character is an imperial i'll have enough stamina/magicka/hp with tri stat food.

I currently don't have the monster helm sets at the moment any ideas on what i should do, i kind of want to keep it 5 light/1/1 or even just go 5 light/ 2 h until i get undaunted passives.

I should have decent enough DPS i'm hoping without sacrificing too much survivability.

Any suggestions, should i not use monster sets?

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Legs - Martial
    Gloves - Martial
    Boost - Martial
    Waist - Martial

Neck - Healer
    Ring - Cyrodiils light
    Ring - Cyrodiils light

As my character is an imperial i'll have enough stamina/magicka/hp with tri stat food.

I currently don't have the monster helm sets at the moment any ideas on what i should do, i kind of want to keep it 5 light/1/1 or even just go 5 light/ 2 h until i get undaunted passives.

I should have decent enough DPS i'm hoping without sacrificing too much survivability.

Won't let me edit, both weapons are Torugs.
    PS4 EU DC

• DEATHquidox
    DEATHquidox
    ✭✭✭

Legs - Martial
    Gloves - Martial
    Boost - Martial
    Waist - Martial

Neck - Healer
    Ring - Cyrodiils light
    Ring - Cyrodiils light

Most magicka dks use resto and destro id advise using structured entropy (mages guild) as well as a healing ward (resto line)
    to stay alive with ur dragons blood and id use the red lava monster helm and shoulders (idk the name) that should all help you out a bit you have a few choices on that stuff tho make sure to use the fire breath dot as well id also use lava whip and burning tallons and destructive touch (destro line) you can become very tanky with this setup (you could go all heavy if you have the engine guardian monster helm tho. With 5 heavy 2 light theres alot of combinations with a fire dk tho

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Legs - Martial
    Gloves - Martial
    Boost - Martial
    Waist - Martial

Neck - Healer
    Ring - Cyrodiils light
    Ring - Cyrodiils light

Most magicka dks use resto and destro id advise using structured entropy (mages guild) as well as a healing ward (resto line)
    to stay alive with ur dragons blood and id use the red lava monster helm and shoulders (idk the name) that should all help you out a bit you have a few choices on that stuff tho make sure to use the fire breath dot as well id also use lava whip and burning tallons and destructive touch (destro line) you can become very tanky with this setup (you could go all heavy if you have the engine guardian monster helm tho. With 5 heavy 2 light theres alot of combinations with a fire dk tho

Yeah i'm going more of a dps role, so 5 light/1heavy/medium

The red lava helm is the valk skoria set :pensive:
    But yeah i use dest staff with sword + shield swap and i use structured entropy, lava whip, etc...
    PS4 EU DC

• Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont have the helm/shoulder set yet either but for armor im running torugs on chest/legs/and 2 fire staves. the 5 light pcs are martial,rings cyrodiil light, neck is healer. i also have master staff which ill use when i get the monster set pcs